Monday 30 May 2016

#Release!!!! Cherishing You (Always Have, Always Will) By JoRae Andrews




Title: Cherishing You
Author: JoRae Andrews
Genre: Contemporary Romance
  Release Date: May 30, 2016



Blurb

Four years. That's how long it's been since I've been home. I've avoided home, avoided him since that day.

The day that I lost my best friend, and the love of my life. Not that he knows that part, how do you tell your best friend that you love them? I've been avoiding my home town, my family just so I wouldn't risk the chance of running into him. 

Four years ago, she ran off and took my heart with her. She's finally coming home and this time I refuse to let her leave without knowing how I feel. I've waited for her and now it's time to show her what she means to me.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK





Author Links





Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment