Sunday 22 May 2016

❣❣Sunday Funday with Author Samantha Chase featuring Going My Way? (Sapphire Falls Kindle World)





πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ† Sunday Funday πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†
Book: Sapphire Falls: Going My Way?
Kindle Worlds Novella
Samantha Chase
Release Date: May 17, 2016

πŸŽ†πŸŽ† Blurb πŸŽ†πŸŽ†
Dylan Maxwell has made automotive repairs his life. Being the lone mechanic in Sapphire Falls hasn’t left him with a whole lot of free time and up until now, he hasn’t minded. But now that the business is finally solid, he decides to take a weekend just for himself to try and figure out what his next big thing in life should be. He never expected the answer to be found on the side of the highway… 

All Chloe Holland wanted was the chance to live the life she wanted without dealing with other people’s expectations. That’s what had spurred her last-minute cross-country trip. If only her car had cooperated. Stranded on the side of the road left her feeling as if her great adventure was over before it had even began. Little did she know, it was really just the beginning of her greatest adventure yet. 

πŸŽ†πŸŽ† Buy Link πŸŽ†πŸŽ†
Amazon: https://goo.gl/NXlfcX
πŸŽ†πŸŽ† Blurb πŸŽ†πŸŽ†
“So you’re not from around here?”
Chloe shook her head.
“Where were you heading?”
 “West,” was her only response.
“Ah,” he said with a nod. “I’ve heard of it.”
He couldn’t help but grin when he noticed her lips twitching with the urge to do the same.
“Look…Dylan,” she began, “I appreciate you stopping and all, but for all I know you could be some sort of serial killer or something. Do you really think I’m going to tell you where I’m going?”
Dylan had to hand it to her, she certainly had a knack for speaking her mind. “Fair enough. But in my defense, do you really think a serial killer would stop and offer to look at your car?”
 “Actually, yes,” she said firmly. “Win over my trust, offer to help and then BAM! Next thing you know, I’m tomorrow’s headline.”
His eyes went a little wide. “Wow. You’ve got it all worked out.”
She shrugged. 
“Okay then. I guess this is where I wish you luck and…get on my way.” He turned back toward his truck and made it all of three feet before she called out to him. Turning back to her, he waited.
“Okay, so maybe you’re not a serial killer. But I’m stuck here and you’re telling me I can’t drive the car. My cell phone’s dead and I don’t have a charger and…shit. I’m pretty much screwed here.”
It would have been rude to agree but it was on the tip of his tongue to do just that. “My shop is kind of far from here, but I can call one of my guys and have someone come and get you. I know it’s a little out of your way, but it’s the best I can do.”
Chloe chuckled. “Beggars can’t be choosers, right?”


No comments:

Post a Comment