Monday 19 September 2016

Between You and I by Beth D. Carter


Between You and I
by Beth D Carter
Genre: May December Contemporary Erotica Romance



A broken engagement left Madeline Shawl feeling like a shattered woman. When she meets Hunter Calegari, he seems to be the perfect man for some friends-with-benefits action.But when the easy affair turns into something more, it threatens her comfortable grief. 

The passion of the younger man nearly infects her until Hunter tries to articulate it with the three words she refuses to hear. When she pushes him away, wounding his heart, she finds her own broken all over again. 
Still, Madeline struggles to leave the past and accept that when Hunter said, "I love you," he wasn't just speaking for himself.



I like writing about the very ordinary girl thrust into extraordinary circumstances, so my heroines will probably never be lawyers, doctors or corporate highrollers.  I try to write characters whoaren't cookie cutters and push myself to write complicated situations that I have no idea how to resolve, forcing me to think outside the box.  I love writingcharacters who are real, complex and full of flaws, heroes and heroines who find redemption through love.

Author Media Links
Amazon author page:

No comments:

Post a Comment