Friday 23 September 2016

#Release!!!! Ready For Flynn Part 3 By K.L. Shandwick

rffseries
Ready For Flynn, Part 3
By
K L Shandwick
*~*~*The concluding part of this 5* series is now live!*~*~*
Contemporary Rockstar Romance for readers over the age of 18
Blurb:
Life had never been easy for Rock God, Flynn Docherty. At a tender age, he'd locked down past personal tragedy, hurt, and pain to make his life bearable when most would have crumbled from what he witnessed. When Valerie Darsin entered into his life their instant attraction later grew into the kind of love that most of us can only dream about, after she'd survived her own traumatic event.
In many ways, they were two hearts that beat as one sharing a love so profound and rare they were destined to be together. Can two damaged people with tragic pasts really be what each other needs?
Unlucky in love, Valerie's trust issues are never far from the surface and with her past full of hurt, and a man like Flynn, can Valerie ever truly accept how he feels? Driven in business Valerie is a ball-breaker but less confident in affairs of the heart. Do values like trust, honesty, love, and commitment really survive in a world where a rock star has millions of followers who are willing to do literally anything for their idol?
  rff3cover
Excerpt:
As I sat on the bed with her in front of me, I turned her to face me, my eyes feasting on her body. I leaned forward and pulling her closer I sucked a pebbled nipple into my mouth through the thin lace of her bra. My hungry mouth trailed down and kissed from her abdomen to her mound.
Appreciating the garters, I lifted them between my fingers at each thigh and stretched them before letting go. Valerie’s breath hitched in her throat with the sudden sharp slap as they snapped back against her skin and my dick was instantly solid, “Sexy girl,” I groaned, as she bit her bottom lip between her teeth.
One by one, I unhooked each suspender and slowly slipped each stocking down her legs to cascade at her ankles. Holding her ass, I stood up so close she pressed firmly against me.
“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered before turning with her in my arms as I bent down and laid her out on the floor.
  rff3teaser2
Early Reviews:
This was the most amazing and perfect ending to the series. – Passionate Book Blog
Wow, wow.wow! Ready for Flynn pt 3 is by far my favourite book from KL Shandwick, 5 stars are just not enough for how good this book was. Now I will say I cried my way through most of it, it's beautifully written and a bittersweet ending to Flynn and Valerie's story I was up until 4am to finish it. – Crazy Cajun Book Addicts
If you love a true romance and a sexy rock n roll one then this is the book for you...this 3rd one is also HOT AS HELL very sexy! – Rockstar Book Muse Blog
Ready For Flynn Series Buy Links:
14292498_10153894529133339_5905763375299733332_n  
Ready For Flynn Part 1~> http://amzn.to/1Q0wMHK
Ready For Flynn Part 2~> http://amzn.to/1OndEUQ
Ready For Flynn Part 3 ~> http://amzn.to/2b61qDy
About KL Shandwick:
Writing came relatively late in life for KL after a challenge by a friend led to The Everything Trilogy. She loves creating new characters and story lines. KL has worked in the health and social care sector for most of her adult life, so to have the opportunity to step out of serious roles and create colourful characters is very rewarding. She enjoys where they take her and each character has his or her own voice. KL doesn't use prepared outlines for her stories, preferring the characters to take their own direction as the story progresses.
FURTHER BOOKS BY KL SHANDWICK:
If you’d like to browse the other Rock Romance novels written by KL please feel free to visit her Amazon page, while you are there, how about clicking that follow button.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment