Friday 17 June 2016

#BookBlitz!!!! Eating Bees in Bed (Dragon Tails Book #1) By Annette Blair

Blurb:

McKenna Greylock is in desperate need of a jack-of-all-trades to help turn her Victorian home into a bed-and-breakfast. She has a tight budget and ninety days to meet the building inspector’s approval—or the house will be repossessed and purchased by a duplicitous developer.
To McKenna’s surprise, the gorgeous Bastian Dragonelli not only possesses the speed, strength, and agility to get the job done, but he sets her soul ablaze with a fiery passion she’s never experienced. If McKenna can accept Bastian’s true nature—as a dragon warrior—she’ll find her life heating up in more ways than one…
REVIEWS
“Blair continues to delight and amaze her fans with her mystical tales and magnificent talent.” ~Reader to Reader Reviews
 I can’t wait to read another of Blair’s novels.” ~Romance Junkies
McKenna Greylock, still mourning the deaths of her mother and grandmother, is trying to fulfill a dream of turning the rundown family home into a bed-and-breakfast. When she hires Bastian Dragonelli, a handyman whose rudimentary grasp of English is hilariously literal, she does not suspect that he is a dragon warrior on a mission to save his brothers. Despite wanting to keep her distance, McKenna is curiously drawn to Bastian. Blair’s unusual paranormal features charming characters, rich relationships, an inviting community, and sensuous lovemaking, all rolled up in a rollicking good read." ~Diana Tixier Herald, Booklist 
"Forget the demons, give me the dragons! Full of suspense, humor, and romance, this novel is sure to please any paranormal or fantasy fan. For anyone who read the author's previous novels, you will be treated to a cameo or two ... one more way the author makes her stories special. Annette Blair is one in a billion!" ~Detra Fitch, Huntress Reviews

“A laugh-out-loud read. It is in her characters that Blair’s talent shines. Their dialogue sparkles so much you’ll need sunglasses.” ~Ann, formerly of Scribesworld

If you love paranormal romance, if you love good conquering evil, if you love dragons, goofy faeries, and the like, you will love this book… Annette Blair never fails to make me want more. When can I get the next one Ms. Blair? Tomorrow is not too soon. ~Doni, Romance in the Backseat

Blair's first story in [this] series introduces wonderfully magical dragon men. The adjustments the hero must make to fit into this modern world are delightfully handled, and the main characters' interactions with each other, and those around them make for a fun and enjoyable escape from reality. HOT. ” ~Susan Mobley, RT

A highly entertaining magical read. Annette Blair once again proves why she’s on my auto buy list. Everything I have ever read by this author has a place on my keeper shelf. I can’t wait to see where she takes this series next. I have to admit, I cried at the end. A truly heartfelt sigh worthy ending. I highly recommend this book to all lovers of magic and true love. ” ~Chere Gruver, ParaNormalRomance

 Dear Reader,

I've been gobsmacked! I hit the New York Times Bestseller List last year! Talk about a milestone. Hugs and thanks for making this possible. I could never have done it without you.

It's been seven years since I left my job as a Development Director at a New England Prep School to become a full time writer, and I am still loving the daylights out of it.

I didn't always know I wanted to be a writer, but I discovered Jane Eyre soon after I got my first library card. I was eleven and put a romantic spin on every story I read. I wrote romances about friends and their boyfriends. Racy stuff for which my friends' mothers did not thank me.

When my children were young, I jotted plot ideas on corners of envelopes, recipe cards, and such, and threw them in my nightstand. After discussing a romance novel with my teenaged daughter, she challenged me to write one of my own. That day, I sorted through my plot ideas, picked one, and started. I didn't know what I was doing, but I had a good time. Then I made my first sale.

As a writer, I've journeyed to Regency England; Victorian Amish America, twenty-first century Salem, Massachusetts, Newport, Rhode Island, and Mystic, Connecticut. I started by falling in love and now I'm solving mysteries. I've befriended a host of sassy, sexy witches who tantalize and torment the dishy men in their lives.

Hopefully, those same characters, witches and rogues alike, will make some magic for you.

My books are available in ebook, trade paperback, mass market paperback, and audio book formats. Recently I re-released The Rogues Club, a series of Regency Historical Romances. UNDENIABLE ROGUE, UNFORGETTABLE ROGUE, UNMISTAKABLE ROGUE & UNTAMABLE ROGUE They're Unputdownable.

After the Rogues came the Scoundrels: SEA SCOUNDREL, CAPTIVE SCOUNDREL, PROPER SCOUNDREL & HOLY SCOUNDREL, all available for your reading pleasure.

My all-time favorite authors are Agatha Christie, Jane Austin and Charlotte Bronte.
To hear about contests and new books: 
A NOTE TO READERS:
EATING BEES IN BED is a new and improved version of Naked Dragon. One minor character was replaced by another from my backlist so as not to use characters from books still owned by Random House. This is a STEAMY Contemporary Romantic Fantasy. I did a complete rewrite, making improvements, guided by many of the critiques I found in your reviews. It has been re-edited by a professional. A sincere thank you to my wonderful readers who took the time to review the original with positive reinforcement and constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment