Monday 27 June 2016

#BookBlitz!!! Love on the Track By Alithea - Jae Smith


Love on the Track
by Alithea - Jae Smith
Genre: African-American Romance, Women’s Fiction, New Adult, Sports Romance



Love On The Track is a story about love, helping to restoring faith in the one you love, and fulfilling your desire to accomplish something despite having many hurdles.

The story takes place in the beautiful island of the Bahamas as Kenyon and Lauryn grew up wanting to win a gold medal and represent The Bahamas at the Olympics games in the sport of track and field. 

When they were in the fourth grade, Kenyon moved toNorth Carolina with his mother and Lauryn remained in the Bahamas. Their passion didn’t die for the sport as they both became standout athletes during their teens years. However, when Lauryn was fifteen she met and fell in love with Shannon Knowles, the young man who turn her word inside out. He abused her both mentally and physically during their four year relationship to the point where Lauryn quits her job in Texas to return home.

Now more than fifteen years later Kenyon returns to the Bahamas to train with legendary coach Jimmy Thompson, who once trained Lauryn.  Kenyon is a man on a mission to win a gold medal and not to fall in love. 

Now that Lauryn has returned home she works for the local paper as a sport writer. She has no intentions of going back to track nor to fall in love; that was until she reconnected with Kenyon.

Shannon also returns with a plan to win Lauryn back but when he realizes that she's into Kenyon, he decides to end her happiness at all cost.

Along the way Kenyon helps Lauryn realize her self-worth and the importance of accomplishing whatever goal she sets for herself.


I’m Alithea-Jae, a DIVA with a Pen! I live in the beautiful islands of the Bahamas. I’m currently a sophomore at the College of Bahamas studying a degree in Media Journalism. I’m actively involved in my community as well as an Advisor for Junior Achievement Bahamas.  Writing has always been my first love. I still can remember being put in timeout from my mom for writing on my bedroom wall. After that, she give me a pen and a notepad. I have been writing even since. My first novel, “Love on Track”, will be published is available now..

Author Media Links





No comments:

Post a Comment